Now the ICO is closed, you are eligible to move your CORIONS from or to your Wallet.
But first of all, you have to “unlock” your address.
Go to “Address management” menu, and look what you find written at your chosen address:
If it says “For use”, you are fine, you can make transactions from now.
If it says “Watch only”, you have to import the private key of the wallet. Don’t worry, I will guide you through:
– You are already in the “Address management” menu, scroll down, and click on the “+ Add new address” button.
– You will meet a popup asking the type of the process. Choose “Import” here.
– In the next step you have to choose the type of the address. Pick CORION.
– After that, you decide on the usage of this address. Of course you want to use it, so click on the “For use”
– In the following step you will be asked about the import method. You have 3 choices here:
1. Private key:
In this step you have to give your public address and private key what you saved from the buy process. We are checking the parity between the public address and private key!
2. Brain wallet:
In this step you have to give your public key and your brainwallet words what you saved from the buy process. We are checking the parity between the public address and brainwallet words!
3. Backup file:
This is the easiest one, you need only to upload your Backup file belongs to this address. You met with this file during the buy process, and you got one after you registered into the wallet.
After you made every step, you should see your address as “For use”, and you can send now CORIONS freely.
Here is a full import process for help: